Ever been to Pakli? Pakli Kopitiam was established in 2005 as a subsidiary of Nyonya Kitchen following numerous feedbacks from its customers about the difficulty of finding kopitiams serving good, authentic local food at affordable prices.
The name Pak Li was chosen in part as a tribute to all the gracious Paks and Maks who contributed ideas over the years that helped refine their family recipes to what they are today, and also in part to two personalities who were their inspirations at different stages of their lives: Bruce Lee, for his creativity and dedication to perfecting the art of kung fu and Li Ka Shing, for his business acumen and can-do attitude in building his empire. It also happens that two of the founders share the same surname as these great personalities!
Pakli believes that our creativity and dedication to perfecting the art of cooking, their business savviness plus our can-do attitude will be the key ingredients for the success of Pak Li.
Traditional & White Kopi Pakli serves arguably the best kopi around - you will always have it freshly brewed the traditional way. My favorite is Iced White Kopi!
Katong Laksa & Asam LaksaKatong and Asam laksas have become local favourites - special rice noodle with uniquely aromatic and subtlely spiced gravies
Shah Alam's OutletsAku rasa outlet sec 7 adalah yang paling laku kot, lebih hebat daripada Bukit Tinggi punye outlet. Mostly pengunjung adalah di kalangan students yang tinggal berhampiran, ini termasuklah pelajar UiTM dan Unisel.
Antara sebab-sebab yang common utk mereka ke Pakli Sec 7 ialah:
1. Ipoh White Kopi dgn harga yang agak murah jika dibandingkan dengan kopitiam lain
2. Servis yang agak cepat jika dibandingkan dengan Pakli Kopitiam outlet Section 18 Ole-ole (layanan kat situ bagi aku agak kureng, dah 2x aku penah pegi kat sane tapi duduk 5 minit pon staff derang belom amek order, bukan bz pon)
3. Untuk melihat gelagat orang muda skrg. Ada yang bawak laptop utk wi-fi-ing, ade yg nak tunjuk awek derang, ade yg nak tgk awek org, ade yg saje nak rase cambest, ade yg nak tunjuk derang bleh merokok (perempuan la..), mcm2 la..
4. Suasana yang menarik kot, ntah..
5. Tempat lepak/berkumpul sebelum gi clubbing kat kL (heh!)
6. Berhampiran dengan cyber cafes, lepas minum bleh gi main dota, keh keh keh