Amy Lee's Sally's Song

been few weeks since the last time i posted, aiyo, mcm2 hepen la.. n now i think im back to my previous condition (still in progress)

today bukak internet & i found out something very interesting stuff to share with you guys.. amy lee's covering one of 1993's The Nightmare Before Christmas OST, film by Tim Burton - one of my favorite film director for his dark movies.. read about the latest cover songs here.
The relationship is, I like both Tim Burton's and Amy Lee of course, hehehe.


I sense there's something in the wind,
that feels like tragedy's at hand.
Although I'd like to stand by him,
can't shake this feeling that I have.

The worst is just around the bend
and does he notice my feelings for him
and will he see how much he means to me,
I think it's not to be.

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
in their enthusiastic cloud.

Try as I may it doesn't last,
and will we ever end up together? Oh...

and will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
for I am not the one

4 dah borak:

BonD JeLLa berkata...

TIM BUTRON!!!!
hahahahaah :p

Incek Arif berkata...

Tim Butron tu sape?

BonD JeLLa berkata...

i also dunno..but somebody (somebody laa kan) ter-ngep dalam mengeja....:p

Incek Arif berkata...

ahh, now that you're refering to yourself.. ;p

Solah